Sage 100 2022.0 was released on Monday, April 18. 2022.
Highlights of the new version:
- Sage Production Management has been improved, offering the features of our Work Order solution and so much more into a modern technology stack
- Addition of Work Ticket Entry and Labor Entry features
- New fully customizable Visual Process Flows
- Sales Order and Quote History Inquiry visibility
- Addition of Display All Sales Order Types in Item Maintenance
- New Search for Quotes in Customer Maintenance feature
- 64-bit Operating System addition; Sage Intelligence is now compatible with Sage 100 64-bit
Sage Production Management will continue to evolve as Sage makes product improvements. Future enhancements to Inventory Requirements Planning (IRP) will ensure compatibility with Production Management and additional large-scale feature improvements will help customers
pivot with ease amid unpredictable market conditions.